Reaction score
Boone is shameless 😂. He is never too proud to beg a bellyrub
Poor Randy comes out to try and get dressed and Boone parks on his feet!!! 😝

IMG_9534.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scary day today. Lot of tremors and poor balance, bad, bad brain fog…I think Boone is becoming more intuitive as he matures. I slept a lot today, he stayed in the room with me. I heard him open the door to go out and fell back asleep. I felt something gently nudging my back. I turned and Boone gave me sloppy kisses, then jumped uo on the bed and ask for belly rubs after he fussed over me.
#goodboyboone!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scary day today. Lot of tremors and poor balance, bad, bad brain fog…I think Boone is becoming more intuitive as he matures. I slept a lot today, he stayed in the room with me. I heard him open the door to go out and fell back asleep. I felt something gently nudging my back. I turned and Boone gave me sloppy kisses, then jumped uo on the bed and ask for belly rubs after he fussed over me.
#goodboyboone!
Love that Boone feels what you need- he’s very very special. Hope you’re feeling better tomorrow.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone climbed in bed with us whenever he came back in from patrolling. He likes to share my pillow and even rests a front leg on one of us. He is so affectionate! If only he could remove his own collar before playing bitey face with Fen.
He’s just the best good boy! Idk what I would do without him. He’s the best thing to happen to me since losing The Heathen ❤️

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
He saw his ball under Fen’s raised bed which sits under the window. He tried to get it but it went further underneath. His used his paws without any luck. He stuck his head under and the ball rolled all the wY to the wall. Boone went after it but the bed was now stuck on his head because he can’t back out from underneath it since the couch is right behind him and a table is next to him.

I finally rescued him.

All he wants in life is to lay on his back with his big yellow ball in his mouth.

Nirvana.

IMG_9622.jpeg