Cecilia's List For the Twins (And birth story)

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
OK, here is the plan. Cecilia will have 2 heads down babies after a reasonably quick, but not TOO quick!, labor. No problems will occur.
Good plan folks! It hurts so bad. So bad. I’ve cried. And it’s very much too early. 28 weeks! 😳

We are try so hard to keep them in there.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I can feel someone's head sitting on my pelvis. Not quite in my canal or near my cervix, but definitely sitting on the pelvis. I does not feel good. They think I went into labor early simply because they ran out of room? Nothing I could have done. But they need to figure it out and make some room!

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I’m currently 9 cm dilated. Baby 1 will be here soon I can feel it. Here’s what I have written down so far. ❤️

Cramping started on Sunday. It was light and infrequent. I was just concerned, so I went in.

By Sunday afternoon I was on an iv fluid electrolyte and Terbutaline for the night. 3 centimeters dilated.

Cramps stopped for all of Sunday night. I thought we were out of the woods.

Monday I had a strong feeling I needed to push, but very little contractions and I was feeling better. All I could think about was pushing though.

Tuesday took a turn for the worst. Here is what I wrote; (Today is December 21st. I’m currently in the hospital for some cramping that I had on the 19th. It is 5:45 AM and I woke up in searing pain. It feels like contractions that are trying to kill me. They are administering a good amount of steroids into my IV in an attempt to help the babies lungs grow.)

By 10:09 Tuesday i could feel someone's head sitting on my pelvis. Not quite in my canal or near my cervix, but definitely sitting on the pelvis. It did not feel good.

By 3:15 my OB said it was hormones (the urge to push) and to just “ignore” it. The meds weren’t working. I could feel a baby pressed against my cervix. I think if the meds we’re working that wouldn’t happen. 6 cm.

My water broke at 3:45.

They had given me antibiotics to prevent infection. They still wanted the pregnancy to continue.

6:15 still nothing. Just the worst contractions of my life.

7:30 Baby boy was causing a LOT of pressure. It was not super painful just extremely uncomfortable.

7:45 has been just a lot of rocking back and forth. There is a lot of pain. I tried my very best to sleep. With little success.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I hit 10 cm overnight. Baby 1 is coming. I can feel him coming down. I’m having a baby! Well, 2 babies. I will talk to y’all later. I just needed to write it down.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Baby Francisco came this morning at 6:17 am. I received a much needed break to sleep, ect. Contractions are getting hot and heavy again so baby girl is on her way!

Attachments

• 885C6409-80B9-4485-AA8E-580BDD9E5BA4.jpeg
    885C6409-80B9-4485-AA8E-580BDD9E5BA4.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 107