Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My horses are gone. I looked out the window this morning and they are not there. But I am happy with that, they all are in good homes, even Sparkles my 36 year old mare. The lady that bought Pearl took Sparkles too so they could stay friends. I cried tears of joy and hugged her.

I go to the funeral home today and pick up BJ. I think it's going to be a tough day.
:hugs

Such excellent news on the horses! Yes, bitter sweet. ❤️ :love

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
My horses are gone. I looked out the window this morning and they are not there. But I am happy with that, they all are in good homes, even Sparkles my 36 year old mare. The lady that bought Pearl took Sparkles too so they could stay friends. I cried tears of joy and hugged her.

I go to the funeral home today and pick up BJ. I think it's going to be a tough day.
:hugs

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry bay!
Long day doing school and house wirk. Also trying to get rid of these darn kittens cant feed them on time and its not fair to them. Also trying to get the darn cat to stay outside longer i fed up with her inside might just be my mood today. Midwife came for my apppintment all is well there hoping baby will come sooner over later. Need a break mentally from family gonna be avoiding answering calls cant deal with all the family drama from both sides gonna see about renting a cabin for holidays to avoid everyone or just tell them we not going to any events this year. Hmm dont know which yet.
JF, when are you going to pop?! you've got to be so over it by now!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great....I'm having coffee with you right now!!!

Ooohhh, I've been wondering how those two were doing. Wish she'd post every once in a while. I hate to just lose touch. Sometimes I feel like we need to have a BYH reunion. :lol: touch base, update, hug and say hello.

It's another sunshine and 66 to start day. Will stay in 70s. I have some awesome weather this time of year. ;) humidity is down. That's the part of our area that's less than perfect -- humidity. Makes it feel muggy in summer, sometimes, not always.

Come join us everyone! Say good morning.....:yesss::highfive::woot

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, from the other side of the state. Long day with the dr visit, ct scan, and blood work yesterday......HATED the drive in the city... Baltimore is row houses after row houses..... Will post on my journal but all went okay....
Going to be mostly sunny here today, no humidity here either. Got to get the rake unhooked from the tractor, hook up the tedder, and tedd out the Sorghum across from my house today so it can dry more. Will rake probably Sat morning and he will get it baled before we get some wet weather moving in Sun eve or Monday.

Thefarmofdreams

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Coffee is brewing, I found my cream (thank goodness. The stores are all out and I can't stand coffee with just milk)... so I'm looking forward to a cup before I go argue and cajole the DMV to let me register the trailer I bought in Ohio. They don't do titles there, but here in NYS they're required.... so this could be interesting. 🤞🤞🤞

It actually looks like the autumns I remember from childhood today... chilly and brisk. It's nice!

Thefarmofdreams

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, @Thefarmofdreams ..... I am sorry that you found your place in NY State.... there are alot better places than NY state.... I didn't realize you moved from Ohio to NY..... Best of luck to you there....I know you really like the place you found....
We are already in NYS, and due to custody things with my ex, can't leave. But I bought the trailer in Ohio because we just couldn't find anything near us. Those simple stock trailers rot out so fast up here, they very rarely go up for sale. But buying a new one at 10k... and a house... and fencing... just isn't doable right now. The one we found is in great condition, I can grind it down and repaint it this spring and it should last ages. But registering it is gonna be awful. We might have to request a new VIN and jump through a bunch of hoops. Sigh. Going to call the seller tonight and beg him to just get us the last registration and simplify our lives.