Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think I'm going to do only an hour or two at work today, and spend the rest of my time on my animal shelter just as I did yesterday. Yesterday it was overload on exposure to society so I just did 3 hours, said F it I'm done and started working on my project.
Dragged my animal shelter to work so now I can work on my project and any projects they have as they drag in I can scrap up hours and not drive hours on end trying to do my stuff and theirs.

Last weekend I pulled 28 hours putting on two lift axles on two new brand new semis they got.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have they paid you yet? I remember that there was a concern.
Yeah they have, they were waiting on my license to come in before cutting a check and now I have it they are cutting them on weekly basis.
I put down $50 an hour for the weekend work still haven't heard any feedback on if they are angry about it, but they did cut a check for it.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
If nothing else, thank you for sharing this entertainment with us.

Up at 4:45 this morning here, feeding for someone at the barn, and wanted to feed before I went to the gym. Then gym for a while (had to do some new PT stuff), coffee because why not, and then class.
Trying to think about folding some laundry now. I'll go ride my horse after lunch.
Yesterday was productive, decided to meal prep and made food for myself for the week. Starting to realize it is nice to get that done with and not have to worry about it for the rest of the week.