Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee and more clothes! I don't like cold and that's what I'm waking up to. Not wanting to heat yet, so I'll be dragging out the room heater for morning chill. The propane unit on pilot is good overnight but too hot during warm up of day. Not doing off/on with that.🥴

Oh well...working mon-thur anyway. Long days. Then another 10 days home. Really messes with your schedules. Sure hope the tractor is fixed this week :fl would make the coming time at home waaay more productive!

Time to be heading out. Enjoy your day everyone.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Chamber of Commerce weather here. Mid 40’s at night, mid 70’s during the day. New dog Moses is doing well. No lambs yet. Spectrum is laying cable in the neighborhood. Hubbs was told they would run a line to our house for free. That sounds too good to be true especially since it’s a good distance, uphill in rocky terrain. Plus I’m imagining all the other gear that would need to be switched out. I just got my go-to movies re-recorded after our 10 yo Dish receiver quit. Imma big fan of “if it works leave it alone”. Hubbs met a crew boss looking for dirt and is trying to wheedle me into a new pond. We have a very small spring fed pond and a spring fed puddle. I’m objecting. He’s mad. Our lower pasture would be torn up for who knows how long, dogs on walkabout could get into God knows what kind of trouble, grazing reduced to half of what I need, and security, security, security. Not to mention attracting undesirable wildlife namely bears and alligators. I don’t know, being from the Midwest, whether a gator would take up residence in a ? sized pond but I’d end up with that one gator that hasn’t read up on habitats and behaviors lounging in my from yard. Don’t know how this will turn out.