Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve just got a theory about the 4 o clocks. I inherited them from the previous owners. I fenced them but I discounted Hubbs pulling some up with weeds. I’m keeping my eyes open all around the barn and pasture and researching toxic forages.
🇺🇸 Happy 4th everyone and many thanks to all who have served or are serving.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Something to remember this Independence Day!
IMG_9264.jpeg

IMG_9269.jpeg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Not one firework went off out here for the Independence Day, this is why I live here and am buying the neighborhood up, sounds of silence. Spent my day pulling a differential and the wife grilling a T bone steak.

Here is something interesting, I watch the housing market here like you people watch your animals. Twelve houses went up for sale in the past week, usually you only get one or two a month. Only time I ever seen the market move like this was back in 2021.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Weldman Thoughts on why????
Any "feedback" on the situation after you had the closing and the no tresspassing notices situation?

Fireworks by a neighborhood "enthusiast"... heard them, never even went out to look. Fireworks had been cancelled everywhere in the area due to severe drought status.... we did get rain/showers/thunder late yesterday and evening, some are rescheduled for tonight and Sat night pending the rain possibility that we got... There are some really pretty ones, but I can take or leave them.... too loud bothers my ears/hearing.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy morning after! Boone woke up with me @4 am for my meds, then he climbed in bed with us. Surprisingly, he makes himself fit!! I was able to do All the chores yesterday morning. Worried about my rabids. We are supposed to be over 100 degrees next week all week! I can put something frozen in their cages but we will be gone for 2 days and I fear the cowboy who feeds for us will forget :confused:

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
The fireworks went on for 4 hours last nite. All over the area. We live on a hill and can see SW to N, so it was quite the show! Lots of vegetation fires and two house fires also, on Pulse Point, an app for the area that monitors emergencies. I finally fell asleep at 1 a.m, but up at 5 anyway. I foresee a nap today!!:lol: