Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
They have dogs that would work but they want my personal info and the info of references. I’m not doing that. What if they’re hacked? What if they’re not a rescue at all?
Can't you contact someone, go see dogs & SEE who's asking questions? Of course, some aren't local :idunno just a thought. Are they a 501C?

Ask them for THEIR references.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can't you contact someone, go see dogs & SEE who's asking questions? Of course, some aren't local :idunno just a thought. Are they a 501C?

Ask them for THEIR references.
You must provide all of the information They want on the e mail application. Further information is withheld until then. One rescue doesn’t even have a storefront. Telephone is useless. A chatbot system shunts you from one menu to another. Honestly at this point I don’t think another dog is in the cards for me. Too many things are getting the way. The hostile behavior from a rescue I’ve used for ten years etc. Thanks everyone for your comments. I’m going to try to give it a rest.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You must provide all of the information They want on the e mail application. Further information is withheld until then. One rescue doesn’t even have a storefront. Telephone is useless. A chatbot system shunts you from one menu to another. Honestly at this point I don’t think another dog is in the cards for me. Too many things are getting the way. The hostile behavior from a rescue I’ve used for ten years etc. Thanks everyone for your comments. I’m going to try to give it a rest.
:hugs

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a day - still working on sleep catch up - nap here, nap there. Exhausted @canesisters you working night shift has me in awe.

Sunset tonight pretty colors.... BUT...................
IMG_7948.JPEG

The air is crap - battery fire 20 miles away 🤢

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee in a hotel room. My sister is still sleeping. I can’t take much of this. She sleeps until 7 or 8. Takes another hour to walk out the door. So breakfast maybe at 9 or 9:30? We’ll go to my DDs and all get in the van to go eat. I was awake at 4:30, but dozed until 6, made coffee, sitting in semi dark. We’ll leave in the morning, so another morning with Sleeping Beauty. I love my sister.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
No rush for getting up today but awaken at 6:30 anyway. Body clock. Having hot tea this morn. Not wanting coffee it seems. Tasted good & used to be my morning drink. 🤷

Light sprinkles during night. Damp out but cool & dreary, more sprinkles coming. Fine. I'm stuffing about 30 peppers to go in freezer today. Home cook day!! Scrap casserole 😁 uses up tidbits-- oven on anyway. Need to work up some breakfast egg cups for freezer fill, too. I'll be cooking all day!! 😳🤣

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee in a hotel room. My sister is still sleeping. I can’t take much of this. She sleeps until 7 or 8. Takes another hour to walk out the door. So breakfast maybe at 9 or 9:30? We’ll go to my DDs and all get in the van to go eat. I was awake at 4:30, but dozed until 6, made coffee, sitting in semi dark. We’ll leave in the morning, so another morning with Sleeping Beauty. I love my sister.
My back would go to start to hurting by about 0600 hrs. I'm surprised you aren't pacing the floors, maybe you can go feed the pigeons and squirrels.

Ah Saturday the day of rest :gigI'm going to finish putting in the differential I started last Wednesday, and measure for an estimate for a customer that wants rock. Maybe if I move the dump truck out today I can start building another livestock shelter for the auction before entries closed as junk is piling up there taking up spots. If I push it hard enough once I get the dump truck out I can have more livestock shelters built for the pigs and 40 acres fenced in by the end of October.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice morning here. Northerly breeze is meandering toward the south so it will warm up this afternoon. Crockett isn’t eating again. He is in a shady, breezy spot watching the sheep. I’ll try food again at noon when he comes in. Dog search suspended until further notice. I’m running hot wire and checking for holes. Dog pen and house need a little work but are good to go after today. Nothing is set up for tiny puppies though and that’s all that’s available. Also hydraulic fluid leak in the garage has it reeking of petrochemical funk so my puppy room is unusable. Stuff leaked on the stall mat, was absorbed, big mess I’m dealing with today, mostly by hoping it will flash off. I’ll check YouTube because 🥸there’s a YouTube for everything 🥸