Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept well after all the day walking at Gilmanor swap. Then, around home checking everyone & barns, water tubs....a 5 egg day, too 😂 I have all alarms off on Sunday.

Breakfast over. Working on 2nd cup. Then outside to open gate for another pasture to browse. Need to ride tractor to couple back fields....DS switched out to bush hog for me 👍 so I'll cut along fence lines in those fields to looksee the fences....any escape areas, before I let goats move there. I'm home all week and farm work list is in need of cross offs! Plus, I'm due some tractor therapy!! :lol: :lol::celebrate

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
The difficulty setting on my life has been cranked to max. I want hard mode back! 😭
*Wednesday I got a call to pick up Dominic from school after he had a couple of accidents, fever, and headache. We went straight to urgent care cause I thought UTI. Nope, TYPE 1 DIABETES 💔🤬💔 We were admitted for two days, released afternoon on Friday.
*Go to do sheep chores on Friday and there was a stray hanging around with Leo. 😡 Mad but not too worried since night pen is 4x4 panels.
*Saturday came out and f*ing stray had his head trapped in cattle panel door trying to get in with Dottie who just lambed. Snickers was in battle mode due to everything. Hubby and I were getting him restrained and removing door with stray still stuck in when Dominic's CGM started alarming low blood sugar. We ran inside to take care of him and came out to finish dealing with stray. Managed to back is hind end into dog crate so he jerked back into it when I freed his head.
*Today, Sunday Blaze had twins confirming that full on lambing is starting.
*Tomorrow I get to start figuring out school for Dominic.
:th

fuzzi

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The difficulty setting on my life has been cranked to max. I want hard mode back! 😭
*Wednesday I got a call to pick up Dominic from school after he had a couple of accidents, fever, and headache. We went straight to urgent care cause I thought UTI. Nope, TYPE 1 DIABETES 💔🤬💔 We were admitted for two days, released afternoon on Friday.
*Go to do sheep chores on Friday and there was a stray hanging around with Leo. 😡 Mad but not too worried since night pen is 4x4 panels.
*Saturday came out and f*ing stray had his head trapped in cattle panel door trying to get in with Dottie who just lambed. Snickers was in battle mode due to everything. Hubby and I were getting him restrained and removing door with stray still stuck in when Dominic's CGM started alarming low blood sugar. We ran inside to take care of him and came out to finish dealing with stray. Managed to back is hind end into dog crate so he jerked back into it when I freed his head.
Bless your heart, rough stuff often comes in clusters and you have my sympathy. :hugs

I'm usually awake before six, but slept straight through until 8am! Started coffee, then woke up my dh. We had to book it to get to church on time.
:caf

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Holy moly, at this point if just one thing was regular it would seem like easy street. Hang in there. Gotta be a light at the end of the tunnel SOON praying for it!

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
HoleyMoley that is way past max setting. :hugs Hold on, it's got to ease up a little soon.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Margali so sorry to hear yet another issue to deal with -- Dominic (the dog, no brainer to fix).

Sure you know there will be all new rules for meals now. So hard for children, they can't realize "why" as to how it affects them :hugs

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry for Dominic... but, at least it is something that can be controlled once gotten stable, difficult, yes, but not life and death devastating like an illness that is not cureable...
Prayers and hugs, even if they don't seem like they help sometimes....
Yeah, just give you back the "hard"....
You will get there...