Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looking at a week or more of HOT 🥵 again. Walking to the barn to let the ladies and lambs out and clean stalls.
In the 😉 is she pregnant pics
Whatdaya think 🤔 🤣
IMG_8898.jpeg

(Yes she is, due in about a week)

Last edited:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Better weather maybe???

How short are your days getting now??? It is VERY NOTICEABLE how much earlier it gets dark here now... and how much later the sun comes up over the trees and "where it shows up now".. compared to before...

Everyone getting along in the coop now? Hens all coming down and going back up and no problems for the "old hen/pet"?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_7248.jpeg
What fruit is this? It’s about silver dollar sized. Interior is hard and greenish yellow, probably not ripe.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 112089What fruit is this? It’s about silver dollar sized. Interior is hard and greenish yellow, probably not ripe.
Looks like a Bradford pear. It’s used as an ornamental, has pretty flowers in spring, nice shaped tree. Fruit makes a mess, animals eat it, scatter seeds and it has escaped the yards and invaded the forests. Is it where your sheep could eat the fallen fruit?

My mom had one in her yard years ago. We cut it down. The small fruits rolled under her feet and she was in danger of falling.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Got a good nights sleep. I did a lot of little stuff yesterday. I finished hanging pictures in the living room and a cow skull with horns. Some metal art, 1959 license plate, couple of oil paintings and horse bits. Outside, I did little things, nothing momentous, just little stuff. Today? Haven’t decided yet.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Worked jobs all day yesterday. Probably same today since it's wet out from all day wetness yesterday -- just spotty, droplets. Sun trying to get thru. Had one of those middle of night wake up, stay up, then back to sleep nights. @Baymule I think we are afflicted 🥴 it's an annoying happening.

Just getting my coffee -- yeah late, because ☝️

I want to mow -- everywhere -- but, wet. Tomorrow I start a 10 day home time, unless a job comes up. If weather can cooperate, may do some fence. 🤫 :fl