Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
My mystery fruit may be unripe wild persimmons. Or Bradford pear. Trees didn’t produce anything or bloom last year.
Moses overnighted with the flock. Spent much of it barking. We’re all sleepy today. I have another broody, haven’t seen how many eggs she’s on. Eyes on the port strike. My nearest Walmart had empty shelves, beer and toilet paper 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully the strike will be over soon. Hubbs just sent me a pic of Trump’s jet rolling into the airport he’s at. In Tx for a spot of campaigning? Perhaps he’s planning to intercede in the strike?
Edit I think there is a Union Poobah? Houston?

Last edited:

fuzzi

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I've been distracted with the news from western NC and Tennessee, so not doing as much on here.

Working through candidate paperwork, travel authorizations, personality issues. I have loved my work, and it pays well, but I am SO ready to retire. Then I can play with my chickens and possible goats during the day. 😎

Last week I hung a solar light inside my second shed, where I keep my chicken stuff:
IMG_20240924_174426721~2.jpg

:yesss:

No more blocking the door open so I can see!

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny about the TP....worked in 3 dollar generals today and all had been experiencing a run on TP :lol: by end of week won't be bread anywhere.

The funny IS -- this is not what's on those cargo docks!!

People! :idunno:idunno:thyep, it's strange. And only day 2......:caf:lol:
People are telling you what's important to them right there. True dedication. ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My mystery fruit may be unripe wild persimmons. Or Bradford pear. Trees didn’t produce anything or bloom last year.
Moses overnighted with the flock. Spent much of it barking. We’re all sleepy today. I have another broody, haven’t seen how many eggs she’s on. Eyes on the port strike. My nearest Walmart had empty shelves, beer and toilet paper 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully the strike will be over soon. Hubbs just sent me a pic of Trump’s jet rolling into the airport he’s at. In Tx for a spot of campaigning? Perhaps he’s planning to intercede in the strike?
Edit I think there is a Union Poobah? Houston?

Nope, not wild persimmons.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We make our own TP and paper towels.
A PERSON is intelligent.
PEOPLE are stupid.

Ya can’t fix stupid.