Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Come do my back porch,too! Please? 🫣
May actually get to it later this week. Worked front porch and major clean out in what we're flower beds :hide between house & walk. DS was in a clean up mood, so helped. Lot of weed eating, etc. Old feed bags used to clean up & hauled to dump. Cleaned off grasses invading over the edges of concrete walks and driveway. Today I plan to cut all around barns with mower and grass catcher unit...dump in center of garden to dry, for a burn pile after that. Some wood repair here & there, some painting....while weather is good. Touch up stuff to prevent problems later. 2 fiberglass panels to remove and replace with tin panels, already bought those a month ago...then heat &/or rains stopped the install. 🤷 Want done before winter.

My week off is really needed for the farm!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My nephew, his wife and baby left Fort Meyers at 3 PM. He’s been working there. They left her car and the RV trailer. Under normal conditions it’s a 17 hour trip. With so many people evacuating, who knows how long it will take.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I heard that Gov DeSantis has turned the southbound 3 lanes into all northbound to facilitate people being able to leave sooner. Any traffic traveling southbound traffic will have to use local roads.. but there will be few going south.