Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Blue Sky you can still rescue that new car smell. Get a glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Put it in the car overnight with lid off. Next morning, carefully ease the door open, clap the lid on the jar, tighten it and put it in the glove box.
After about a year, when your car has “interesting” smells, open the lid and let the new car smell out!

fuzzi

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:caf

Was going to sand and stain the steps today, but have been dragging, no energy. That's okay, can push myself through it...but then the leg cramps hit, bad, can't straighten up types. I must have pushed too hard yesterday. Oh well.

They've eased up, so it'll be a puttering type of day, nothing too strenuous.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Made today my last day of work until next thurs 👍 a long day but, all OT 😁. Got home and found tractor repaired and that was :celebrate :celebrate:celebrate. Now I can mow those last couple fields before something not grass seeds out. Will rake and burn. Then rough disc a few spots and toss seed...some cold weather forage here & there. Mow at some fences to see to yank out & up new stuff. I'm so happy that work, weather & repairs worked out together. Relief!! Rarely happens :lol:

Also made myself a really good hamburger for dinner!

Been a fantastic day..:old:clap:weee

fuzzi

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@fuzzi go to Walgreens or any drugstore and buy a bottle of Theraworx. Spray on cramped muscles, rub it in, cramps are immediately gone.
Thank you. I'll look for it.

It was wrestling with the roots that probably did it to the adductor muscles. And I wasn't drinking water like I know I should.

I've had some excruciating hamstring cramps, the type that makes a person break out in a cold sweat, but not recently (thank God!).

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll look for it.

It was wrestling with the roots that probably did it to the adductor muscles. And I wasn't drinking water like I know I should.

I've had some excruciating hamstring cramps, the type that makes a person break out in a cold sweat, but not recently (thank God!).
Magnesium and potassium supplements. Gatorade. I used to be on a truck unload team for a major retailer. Being ahead on hydration and minerals is a real advantage. Catch up is harder and more potentially painful.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had to take Hubbs to ER today for stitches. He was at the range with his deer rifle and made a beginner’s mistake (because he is a beginner) and was hit between the eyes by his scope. I wish he would take classes but he’s a nope on that. Maybe he’ll change his mind now. For that matter I would like some lessons. He’s ok. Will be sore in the morning.