Court convicts raw milk farmer on appeal

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
The second part of the numbers being problematic is that SUSPECTED is grouped with CONFIRMED. If you take out suspected the numbers go to zero in many areas. But it does give a good view of the historical side.

CESpeed

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
that's*satyrical said:
Just gotta say why shouldn't someone be able to sell raw milk to someone who knows the health risks?? The tobacco & alcohol companies are allowed to sell their products with a warning on the label. He has a good point...

People don't need as much protection from "natural" foods as they do from all these cancer causing chemicals they are putting into all these processed foods imo. People should be allowed to be responsible for their own health. Should the grocery stop selling raw eggs because people might ingest them raw & get salmonella??

Just like people choose to take the risk with alcohol & tobacco, like responsible adults they should be able to choose to take a risk with the foods they ingest. As long as it is disclosed that the food/product could be dangerous, I don't see what the problem is. As a matter of fact, I am not even sure that raw milk has been proven to have health risks has it?

Besides, what is life without some kind of risk?? Boring.... ;)
X3. I thought I became an adult with freedom/freewill at some point. I didn't realize that when I moved out of my birth mommy's house, I moved into government mommy's house. :barnie

FarmGuru

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
CESpeed said:
X3. I thought I became an adult with freedom/freewill at some point. I didn't realize that when I moved out of my birth mommy's house, I moved into government mommy's house. :barnie
Apparently they have a problem about free will

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think it's ridiculous! You can go to a restaurant and eat raw fish, uncooked eggs, raw meat even, but you can't drink unprocessed natural milk? The world is a little messed up.

edited to add: Vermont is one of the few places you can legally sell raw milk for human consumption as long as your animals have been tested.

FarmGuru

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have one more reason to love my country :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
Can you give a link related to this comment?

Ms. Research said:
If you don't do as the UN says because the US or Canada has no law stating that you can not sell or distribute unpasturized milk. Period. But the UN Charter has it in it. UN, better known as the "Rural Commission" will have FULL control of ALL foods. They will tell you what you can and can not do with your livestock. Also they will have the ability to confiscate any livestock, including farm property, all under the sake of "the better good of the WORLD".

So this poor guy is going to be made an example of. That's why the lower court decisions were overturned.

Welcome to the New World Order. Like it? I don't. Better start realizing what's going on. This is no longer a Country of Freedoms. It's going to be One World Order, controlled through the UN and it's Charter. No more Bill of Rights. No more Constitution.

Read the "Rural Commission" Also remember under the UN US, Canada, and mexico will all be grouped together.

It always starts out with "how many people they can protect and save". It always starts this way. Great Example: Food for Oil. That was their trial run. And we need not discuss what actually occurred. Or how about United Way? Another UN attempt to help the people. HAHA. Save the World, and we are going to pay for it dearly.

Time to read. Time to study. Because if you don't know what's really going on, you will find yourself in the same position as this poor bloke.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Sorry I stepped on people's toes or caused confusion. Canada and the United States laws are different. As a matter of fact, frame work of government is different. I didn't post this to start trouble or offend anyone.

Read the UN Charter. RTG: Read the United States Rural Committee, created by the Current United States President and Congress in the model of the UN Charter recommendations. Remember One World Order.

I don't know how all of you feel of a group controlling our food supply, our water supply, our commodities, but it makes me feel just a little uncomfortable.

KStaven, good luck with your pursuit. Everyone draw your own conclusions regarding what I posted. Have a Nice Day. :)

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sad that we as a society have gradually allowed that which our ancestors shed blood to protect be taken away piece by piece.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Ms research: You didnt step on anyones toes. and you certainly didnt start trouble, or offend (me anyway). I apologize for making you feel as though you had!

I just wanted to read in more detail about what you were talking about. (I couldnt find anything by the way, I googled "United States Rural Committee" and nothing came up like what you were talking about. I'm not doubting you, but I am very interested in reading more about it.

As for the government controlling ANYTHING, it just makes me mad. IN the USA, the government was created to serve not rule. Things have gotten seriously out of hand.

I agree with Kstaven, we, as a society, have created this problem by sitting and doing nothing to stop it.

Here is some irony for ya, in Georgia you cannot drive across states lines to buy raw milk and bring it back to Georgia with you. However, even in the dry counties, it is perfectly legal to cross state lines and bring back alcohol. Some states have higher penalties for selling raw milk than they do for selling pot.

How messed up is THAT?!!!!