dang goat

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
as meny here know i have a dang billy that loves to deal me misery.that joker loves to jump fences.so ive been chaining him up on a longline.when the joker can tear up new collars an get loose.then i get ticked an explode.guess i need to get rid of that headache :gig

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow I guess I'll have somewhere to go if I have goat questions. I'm still looking for a dairy goat. No luck yet :(

Cajunsamoan

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm sorry you are having problems with him. I had one like that too. Troublemaker!! Unfortunately I had to sell him. Too bad cause I really liked him.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well we will either come to an understanding or he will be gone.he is a nice looking goat.but he hates staying put.

alba

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Put 2 strands of 17 gauge wire around the fence. One near the bottom and one at his head level. And connect them to an electric charger. When he touches that he will stay away from the fence.
see http://fiascofarm.com/goats/fencing.html

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well he just jumped out of his pen.an he is jumping over the gate.an not jumping over the fence.i like keeping him tied.that way i can move him to areas an clean them.i have some fence wire im thinking of putting on the gate.an seeing if he can jump it then.

alba

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
They say u usually need a couple electiric strands for the males to keep them off the fencing.

Latest posts