diapering a goat

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:clap Good to hear your got that under control!! he,he

She's a pygmy. Yep, she sure did remind me of a human baby. Through the night feedings, sleeping with mom(me) and my gosh, I had to schedule babysitters!! LOL.
I wouldn't want to have to do it again, but I sure loved the little thing more than one should,..LOL.
I still put "coats" on her when it gets around 20 degrees or under. The goodwill has some nice snazzy ones,....I have a pretty neat looking leopard vest she really likes....:frow

becksy

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
haha the little leopard vest sounds adorable. I plan to go to the second hand shop soon to check out all the goodies I can get for her. My little one sleeps with me too, how could I not let her? Thankfully now the diaper problem is solved she can continue to sleep with me :celebrate She had to only spend one night in the bathroom luckily (for her AND me haha) now the problems solved every one is happy :clap

Today Im going to get some feed for her and tomorrow she's off to the vets for shots and such, the dreaded disbudding (I'm not overly keen on the idea of it) but she is a pet and around children sooo... :( it has to be done. Im' hoping all will go well. Wish us luck!

kimmyh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Glad it worked. It makes me feel better about throwing out the stained sweat shirts when I can slavage the sleeves for goats.