Don't judge me its just a question!

cariboujaguar

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Crest Acres Girl said:
cariboujaguar said:
If you are going to do that I would HIGHLY suggest some kind of visible physical barrier, goats can be smart and very stupid LOL I see goats hopping out of control screaming 'mah mah mah' like mad LOL
omg I can so imagine that :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig
I say that because I just had a 4 mo old doeling stick her head stupidly through a 'electric net fencing' that premier stuff. She shocked her nose 4 times before she did that then went 'oh I'll just avoid those strings by ticking my head through' see what I mean about smart and stupid? I am standing there getting jolted trying to untangle her and screaming to my husband "Turn off the fence!" I got her untangled and she took off for the barn 'maht maht maht maht' with each bounce... LOL

miss_thenorth

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I think it would work, but are you comfortable with them eating everything in that "fenced " in area? When I had goats, they went for the cedars every chance they got, among other things I didn't want them eating. Just something to think about.

taraann81

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yes I have thought of that. I'm not much of a gardener, the only thing I care about are my tropical canna lillies. I suppose I could fence them off.

Latest posts