Family farming (venting)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know it does not help you in your immediate situation but at least you know you have many others that DO support you and understand! :hugs:hugs:hugs
Cyber friends are still friends.
Funny how our little community is like another family... sometimes we get into tiffs, disagree and agree to disagree... yet there really is a genuine care and a common factor that connects us in a greater way. One of the things I love here! My really do rejoice when others are rejoicing and weep with those who are weeping.

You are not alone... and venting to those who care and understand - well that we do well here too! ;)

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
So true @Southern by choice, I'm still a newbie here but everyone is so nice and has made me feel like I'm not the only crazy goat lady out there (by far! Haha)

On a random side note... All of your LGD info saved me from nearly adopting a free "LGD" that may have cost me my sanity. So I thank you for that!

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've basically gone with a couple approaches. One is ignoring, two is asking questions like so, do you know where your meat comes from? And if all else fails, i let my husband talk to them. He chewed out his sister and mother over the way they've treated me. It worked with his sister, but now his mother is super nice when he is there and super rude when he isn't. Now i refuse to see them if my husband isn't there.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've basically gone with a couple approaches. One is ignoring, two is asking questions like so, do you know where your meat comes from? And if all else fails, i let my husband talk to them. He chewed out his sister and mother over the way they've treated me. It worked with his sister, but now his mother is super nice when he is there and super rude when he isn't. Now i refuse to see them if my husband isn't there.

:hugs

Jenjen12

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
So true @Southern by choice, I'm still a newbie here but everyone is so nice and has made me feel like I'm not the only crazy goat lady out there (by far! Haha)

On a random side note... All of your LGD info saved me from nearly adopting a free "LGD" that may have cost me my sanity. So I thank you for that!
Whats LGD?

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@AClarkSome "people are just obnoxious and they wouldn't be happy if they were hung with a new rope."

This made me chuckle! My grandpa use to always say this. He's been gone awhile. Random things that remind us.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thought of you yesterday...
13814060_1161091507265334_1020518159888138854_n.jpg