Farmerjan's journal - Weather

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
We've talked about it when we meet up. There's positives to both of us working, beyond $. Yeah, familiar people, active mind, diversion from scooping poop, socialization -- living alone it gives you time to stay active with reality. šŸ˜ In person, live people! There are days you want to retire, then you wake up. :old

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
48 to start, sun coming over the hill. Light breeze out there.

Got the bottles in the trays for testing this afternoon. There was a line at the co-op so not going to worry about getting the car inspected today. Will try to leave in plenty of time to go to the DMV though, and see about getting new plates for it...

I am assuming that DS will be getting the rest of the hay that I raked at dennis's baled in the next day or 2. Plus to mow the last couple of places so we can get done with it for the year. I guess I will see about getting the rake and tractor up the hill to rake the sorghum-sudan/grass/weeds raked so he can roll it; Tomorrow. There is just the one section to rake at doug's farm.... 6-8 acres I guess. Won't take that long to do it.

Breeze is cool... day looks nice. I need to eat something... forgot to do that earlier.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Latest posts