Finally got our Silver Foxes and first liters.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hello: We spent a year on a waiting list and then of course 5 months for them to grow to maturity to breed and we are weaning and selling our first Pedigreed Silver Fox kits. Felt like a long wait, especially considering they are rabbits and every one knows rabbits breed... Well, like rabbits. LOL.

But here is a link to my facebook photos of our silver foxes. Actually, they are my son's We have been selling some for breeding stock and leftovers that don't sell are being butchered. We had a liter of 8 from one doe and a liter of 4 so far and the doe that had 4 was bred back fairly soon so this time she had a liter of 7. The doe that had 8 we waited a little longer and she is due next week with her 2nd liter.

See if this works to view the success we have had.

https://www.facebook.com/donna.arey...34547218400.1073741837.100001855770147&type=3

WorldTreeRabbitry

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello,

I just rejoined here after being off the lists for awhile. I raise Silver Fox here in Delaware and am always on the lookout for new lines. I think you are about 4 hours away from me but I have a friend in the Winchester area. Where did you get your Silver Fox from? Mine are from Whitmore Farms in Maryland and Skogafel Farms in New Hampshire, so nice diverse lines. I may be interested in a doe to further the variety of my line when you have some available.

- Kitty

WorldTree Rabbitry

Andrei

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Very beautiful and I am "craving" silver fox for some time and this weekend I found one available and I will go and see it it has my name on it.

Andrei

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I got my first Silver Fox.
He is supposed to be 3 months and looks 3 months but acts like 7 months.
He tries to mount anything in his cage compared with my Flemish Giants that are 6 months and 3 time his size and not that sex crazed.
Next yr I will mate him with a white Flemish doe and see what comes out.
Still looking for some Silver Fox or best Champagne D'Argent.
One day will come.