for $10 would you?...

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have no idea what that is, but if it's a bird then yes, if not, then no. :p I don't have enough space for much more than something small.

For $10, would you give away any birds that you own as pets?

P.S. Yes, I have to deal with that at school, and also outside of it. I'd love to get money for it too. :lol:

ILuvSheep

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
I have no idea what that is, but if it's a bird then yes, if not, then no. :p I don't have enough space for much more than something small.

For $10, would you give away any birds that you own as pets?

P.S. Yes, I have to deal with that at school, and also outside of it. I'd love to get money for it too. :lol:
Its a pigeon.. (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...btNT_yOOI6PigLxwcmvCw&ved=0CEsQ9QEwAA&dur=523 this isnt very 'fantail' ee, but i like it)

i have to do that every year with our chickens :/ so sure

LOL, we all have too, i have this one person in my class :rant sooo mean and annoying

for 10$ would you feed my chickens for a week?

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yep, I would!

Sorry to hear about your chickens. :hugs I would hate to lose mine, even if they do get on my nerves and one tried to attack me last week.
More than one down this way. And on internet forums, and on the bus, and random strangers working in shops, etc. :p

For $10, would you write my biography? :gig

ILuvSheep

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ya i miss Jelly bean, he was the saddest to get rid of, he was my roo, i LOVED him so much!!! he was SOO sweet

sure, (do you like good grades..? :gig)

for 10$ would you have a hiccup the lasts for a week?

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No. That would annoy me SO much. Even I don't love money that much. :p

Good grades? I get good grades, mostly. Except for my geography reports, e.g. am expected to write 2000 words about the health of aforementioned mangrove swamps... D:

For $10, would you write this report for me? :gig

ILuvSheep

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
ya, once again, do you like good grades? :gig

for 10$ would you buy me a 200$ pigeon?

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I would be making a loss with money I don't have to begin with.
But for $10, I would try to bargain with the salespeople for a cheaper price for you. :p

For $10, would you... slog through mangrove forests in driving rain for an entire day collecting mud samples?

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ugh, no thank you!

For $10 would plant flowers and fruit trees throughout my yard for my bees? :D

ILuvSheep

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
I would be making a loss with money I don't have to begin with.
But for $10, I would try to bargain with the salespeople for a cheaper price for you. :p

For $10, would you... slog through mangrove forests in driving rain for an entire day collecting mud samples?
gee thanks! i would be good at haggling, or maybe not , who knows, but the people who sell them have to ship them

SURE!! i love water and mud, me and my BFF every spring, ALWAYS fell in mud, it was fun :p

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow, you should've been on our excursion then. You would've loved it. Everything was sopping wet by the end of the day. :lol:
Although the mud was stinky, thanks to the bacteria found in the mangrove swamps. :p

Latest posts