Goat-suspected-in-hikers-death

Chicos Mama

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sad, but Interesting story :(

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Mountain-goat-suspected-in-death-of-Olympic-Natl-Park-hiker-105138334.html

Hmmm... I wonder if its one of "Chicos" long, lost relatives? :ep
2273_chico.jpg

Epona142

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Poor person.

Mountain goats are actually an antelope species, and so our precious goat's names aren't tainted by these aggressive critters.

:D

npacynski

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Did anyone scroll down and look at some of the comments that people wrote in about that article? Such cruelty - to make light of a situation like that, or to use it sarcastically as political commentary . . . truly appalling. How awful for that poor man and his family. Sympathy should be the only response.

warthog

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
npacynski said:
Did anyone scroll down and look at some of the comments that people wrote in about that article? Such cruelty - to make light of a situation like that, or to use it sarcastically as political commentary . . . truly appalling. How awful for that poor man and his family. Sympathy should be the only response.
I did look at the first page of comments and found it to be disgusting in light of the sistuation. Buts that's human nature for you.

Emmetts Dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
warthog said:
cmjust0 said:
You are probably right.
Thats what crossed my mind when watching that.

Not to be cruel, I feel bad for the guy and his family. Tragic situation. But sometimes we "humans" get too familar with theses animals on thier turf...and this is what happens...It is sad...but we need to respect thier space too!!

Its like running into a bear in the woods...thats thier house...respect it! Becuase they may feel they need to defend it for reasons we could'nt fathom.