Goat Toys and amusements

Kindred farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Griffin, What do you mean by "a little Kiko for parasite resistance"? Are the Kikos really more resistant?

Griffin's Ark

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Kindred farm said:
Griffin, What do you mean by "a little Kiko for parasite resistance"? Are the Kikos really more resistant?
Everything that I have read and everyone that I have talked to that has Kikos says the same thing, they are more resistant to parasites and disease. I guess I am about to find out!

Chris

Pipit

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I get my babies next week. They'll be about 3 weeks old then. Looking at those pics...I can't wait!

I'm the one always wanting critters and my DH saying no. This time he surprised me by building a pen and goat house before even telling me he was getting me two babies! What a guy!

Do goats play with toys, like balls?

zatsenoughcritters4me

Many Critters
Reaction score
my goats have several favorite toys, picnic tables..boxes..

joshuaandthegoats002.jpg

joshuaandthegoats008.jpg

and my husbands car.

timtammyjacob007.jpg

timtammyjacob010.jpg

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
When I was a teen, our baby goats would jump all over my horse. Boy, she hated that! Couldn't have a nice afternoon nap in peace. They would climb on any available object, too, and launch themselves onto her back, which sent her running with little muddy hoofprints on her white pinto back and sides! :lol:

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Chirpy that is so cool I bet my Nubians would love something like that! I will have to add a goat play ground to the must haves at the new farm list.

Ps we need goat smiles yet :hit

Latest posts