Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well maybe the calf just isnt moving.
I told him, it's not like the poor thing has a lot of room now. Only time will tell and hopefully, it's soon! She looks just like the one in kstaven's aviator except red. The one in his aviator is her daughter and they look like to peas in a pod!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Finally! I'm caught up. Busy board lastnight and this morning. Then there's that family stuff that keeps cropping up. :gig It's good to see the board getting busy and I hope we stay that way!

Last good day this week. It's suppose to start snowing overnight tonight and the temps fall with windchills picking up. Sounds an awful lot like winter is returning. :hit Sub-zero temps and then windchills. :smack

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I won't mention what kind of temps we are "supposed" to have for the next few days!
As my coffee is kicking in, and my head is clearing, I realized something! The boy convinced me that I need to rip out a small patch of vine maples, he even cut the branches that would have been in my way! (guess I should watch out for my eyes?)
But, he might not be home today to help me! No wonder he had such an evil smile when I said I would do it today!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all its pretty cool here.but it should warm up pretty quick.kitty your right the board has been real busy.i bout feel over when i checked my email this morning.18 emails from bycows.an i still have my work todo today.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
And then there's the new threads! I don't even bother with the subscribe as I check all the posts anyway-always have.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
well florida had a funky weather, it was 31 when i got up at 5:00am this moring. and i'm still trying to catch on the posting.have to get everything done by 12:00 have to go to the shop because of car thing. have to pick up. drop off and get ready for grad night. :celebrate my older son is done with law enforcement tonight, now it's who is hiring??????? :idunno