Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It was 36 when I got up this morning. Now it's 36, I guess it's holding. It's also rainy and windy. It's suppose to rain heavier today than it did yesterday. :sick

I got my tote supply backup so now I'm back to Peanut's quilt. I'll do more totes later as I want some more prepainted ones done (maybe even a frog) but, I need a break from them.

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
Working on one thing to long can get boring! We're doing a video project at school, and we've been working on it for 2 weeks in a row.

sparkles2307

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We have about a foot and a half of water over the road by our house. Had to take the long way into town this morning! Its nice to have the high 30's for temps but I wouldnt mind a freeze to slow down the blasted water!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there. They are calling for a cold front to come down and hit us. This weekend it's a rain/snow mix and I would imagine it will be similar for you.

sparkles2307

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hopefully by tonite it will cool down enough. but of curse thats when the other 3 cows that are due will calve...right when that rain/snow mix starts falling... !

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yippeeeeee i dont have to go anywhere unless its to the sale barn to pickup the calf checks.i can do my work an enjoy the day.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

My coffee is cold, I guess slept in!
It's about 42, too windy to burn, too rainy to cut fire wood, maybe when my coffee kicks in I will remember something that needs done!

I did dig out my quilt stuff last night! I've got frogs, bug, snakes and lizards! Just what every trophy wife needs, to make a quilt for her Hubbys grand child!

sparkles2307

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
LOL I dug out my quilting stuff last night, its sunny right now but supposed to start that rain/snow mix soon. I work about 40 miles north of where i live and they just commenced voluntary evacuations of the developments by the river... hopefully we dont have another Flood of '97 here in the Valley!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A frog quilt sounds good! :D Or maybe where it's to icky out to work you could go to town (if you can get the gate :gig) and pick out/up material. The baby quilt I made only took me two days. Pick out a simple pattern and get it done, you'll feel better.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
A frog quilt sounds good! :D Or maybe where it's to icky out to work you could go to town (if you can get the gate :gig) and pick out/up material. The baby quilt I made only took me two days. Pick out a simple pattern and get it done, you'll feel better.
Go to town, I did that the other day, I don't want to do it again!

I have to fit in the spiders too! I used hide a plastic spider around the house, just to hear this step brat scream!