Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning kitty how much corn you got to chop.i bet kutekitten aint happy bout soccer being cancled.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Actually we had soccer so she was happy.

There's just 13 acres to chop. The rain this spring prevented anymore from going in. By the time we could get back on the fields it was haying time and then some.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
so you have about 250 tons of silage.thatll be a good days work.flad she got to play her game.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DH got side tracked this morning so it'll be later getting at it than we hoped. :rolleyes:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Delayed again! BIL and Great Niece came down to go check on deer stands and what needs to be done-rifle deer season is the week of Thanksgiving. DH and both DDs went with, of course!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well you can get the evening milking done while they are gone to the deer stand.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They came back in the middle of milking. He is out chopping now. Hopefully, :fl , everything goes good! He did stop to milk one cow. After exiting through the manger with the unit I wasn't milking her. He didn't want to leave her until morning-I would have. Her sister stands two cows down and has an attitude about going into her stantion and being locked up. That is one cow family with major attitudes. Luckily the one acting up tonight does give warning and I was on the other side of the divider due to that warning!