Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Well, I crossed the icy tundra to check my heifer, NOTHING!
I'm thinking she likes having her own pen and a full feed bunk she doesn't have to share, probably won't calve until I run out of hay!
I'm still waiting on Thunder too, so I can feel your fustration! :he
Hubby is leaving tonight to go on fishing trip, if she is gonna need help, tomorrow will be the day! Or she will just let me stress while he's gone, then shoot it out no problem, when he gets home!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i made it though my bday in 1 peice.an its still cold here.but will warm up in a day or 2.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
We have a new pretty little heifer!
Now we just gotta figure out who it's mother is!

greenhorn girl

Just born
Reaction score
:) congrats on the addition to the family. This is my first time posting but have been addicted to this forum and BYC. I have just found out that my dream to have a milk cow might get a chance. After exhausting all other things I put an ad on CL for fresh milk for "animal's" as I live in TN. I have been contacted by someone just miles from me that just lost their Guernsey and would consider a cow share or sell me the milk once they get another cow. I so hope they do a cow share...... Anyway I am just so excited right now I had to tell someone who I knew would understand and I know people here could relate to my excitement. I now need to find a good place to find a good cow from someone who takes real good care of the animals. If anyone out there is close to Lyles, TN and are in my area or knows of someone in my area with Jerseys or Guernsey or a cross mix let me know please. I wish you all a wonderful day

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
We found the mama!
Well, she found us!
After standing in the middle of about 20 cows that all look the same and a bull that I don't trust, we decied to just lock the little brat up and let mama find her!
With all that crying going on, it didn't take too long!

Welcome to the board Greenhorn girl!