Got my 1st Jersey Heifer (update page 2, new pics!)

5Jerseygirls

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Lisa she is beautiful. :love You could always gorilla glue kongs on her horns IF they become a problem. You have done a wonderful job with her and you should be very proud. :thumbsup

kelsey2017

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Very nice! How old is she now? I have a Jersey cross that is 17 months old. Believed to have been bred on her first heat. Is your darling bred yet? I wonder because I saw pics of 'springing heifers' and they all had udders already. I want to compare with someone else, mine does not have an udder much at all.

I also have horns on my girl. I was wondering if there was something I could glue on the ends, the kongs would look ridiculous! It would work though!

5Jerseygirls

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
kelsey2017 said:
Very nice! How old is she now? I have a Jersey cross that is 17 months old. Believed to have been bred on her first heat. Is your darling bred yet? I wonder because I saw pics of 'springing heifers' and they all had udders already. I want to compare with someone else, mine does not have an udder much at all.

I also have horns on my girl. I was wondering if there was something I could glue on the ends, the kongs would look ridiculous! It would work though!
You could get the medium kongs. There are blue, red, black and purple. It could be a fashion statement. :frow Gorilla glue will keep them on. I bought the x-treme and they were much to big. The medium seem to be a nice size. It will protect you and the other cows from the horns.