Heidi kidded 8/29 - Important Update

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Oh no. They will both be sold. No doubt about it.
Awww... I couldn't sell them if they were mine. Heck if we get does from Bailey (if all goes well with her breeding) I don't know that I'll be able to sell them. Knowing my luck even if we got a pretty buck we'd have trouble getting rid of it! My love of goats will be my downfall! :lol:

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Awww... I couldn't sell them if they were mine. Heck if we get does from Bailey (if all goes well with her breeding) I don't know that I'll be able to sell them. Knowing my luck even if we got a pretty buck we'd have trouble getting rid of it! My love of goats will be my downfall! :lol:
We already have the does we need and if we get another Nigerian doe she will be registered. We could keep them and still be able to breed them because we have several lines but there really isn't a point. Hopefully they go to good homes, but it's to early to think about all that. haha

Oh that buck will get them for sure. No issue there. I hope you get does too. So happy we got two does and not a buck. Unregistered does aren't too hard to sell but a buck would be...

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I'd take an unregistered doe in a heartbeat. I prefer it actually. I may show them to my dad too. He's been looking for more nigerian does. I don't know if he wants kids though to raise up, but I can mention it to him. What will their price be?

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
I'd take an unregistered doe in a heartbeat. I prefer it actually. I may show them to my dad too. He's been looking for more nigerian does. I don't know if he wants kids though to raise up, but I can mention it to him. What will their price be?
Showing him can't hurt anything. :) I'm not really sure about price. The best way to find that out would be to PM Southern. I'll be sure that she gets back to you soon, too. lol ;)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
marlowmanor said:
Showing him can't hurt anything. :) I'm not really sure about price. The best way to find that out would be to PM Southern. I'll be sure that she gets back to you soon, too. lol ;)
I may have to do that. At least then I'll know what price point they'll be at. I'll talk to my dad this weekend when we drop off Bailey to hang with his buck. I've got to remember to try to get pictures of his buck too. Maybe if the price is right I may even be able to convince DH to get one for us. :fl

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh my!!!! Glad I came back on to check for photos...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congratulations to all! How adorable they are :love

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Oh my!!!! Glad I came back on to check for photos...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congratulations to all! How adorable they are :love
Thank you so much. They're great so far. :)

GoatCrazyLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Omgosh.... Is this love that I'm feeling? I think so! So adorable. ;-)