Hello From Central Alabama

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Greetings all. I am a regular member of BYC, BYH's sister site and being that I have 2 Pygmy and one Nubian (goats), I thought this would be a great site to join up with. I have had the goats since this summer and have never raised goats before so I am full of questions and have a few things to share myself.

I am not originally from Alabama but am a transplant. Originally from South Florida, I lived in Illinois for 6 years where the bitter winters were just to much to bear. So I opted to move to Bama where I have some relatives and it is not as hectic as South Florida. If you have ever been there, you know what I mean.

First question right out of the gate is that I mistyped my username when registering. It is supposed to be simplynewt, not simplynwt. Is there a way to correct this without having to create another account. My memory is not what it used to be and it would be very cumbersome for me to log into this site and forget that I mispelled my username. :he

At any rate, looking forward to meeting alot of new friends here and gaining the knowledge required to keeping my girls happy and content.

God Bless.

simplynewt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. You make a green goat herder such as myself feel all fuzzy inside. :weee

Now if someone can direct me to the vending machines, I would like to get an ice cold refreshment and browse (hehehe) through the forums.

Latest posts