Hello from San Antonio area

Chivoville

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been around for a couple of years and so much has changed, I thought I would introduce myself again. We moved to this area and jumped WAY over our heads into hobby farming a few years ago (17 acres, cows, goats, chickens, horses, dogs.....) but due to hubby's health problems, we sold off some of the property and are now down to a more reasonable 5 acres, 1 horse, 1 pony, and 2 dogs. I have loaded my last bull!......But I do miss my chickens and goats.....

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to say " Welcome Back:frow ". And secondly I would like to offer my deepest condolences , for your misfortune. Its never fun to be sick or overwhelmed . Knowing ones limitation is half the battle, the other is sticking to it.. And we're all probably guilty of that.:hugs

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello from Oregon. :welcome So glad you came back, but so sorry for your circumstances. Hopefully life will be a little bit easier for you guys now, and I sure hope your husband gets better soon! :hugsHopefully the pics on here will help you through the missing of your goats and chickens.