Weather goat 106.7 temp

tjo804

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes they can and quickly.
I am going to have to do more research on the male goats. I figured the females with pregnancy birthing and all the dairy what nots would be the tough part. Boy Oh Boy wrong. I have no answers on him and the vet told me even after testing which would not be cheap She may not be able to tell me what was wrong. I think instead of vet visits I may need to look into some on line classes or something. He is still alive :yesss: all meds run through and hopefully all he needs now is to rest. uring is not clear yet but I will keep bringing a jug when I go out. I need to rebuild some trust with him Right now when he sees me I think he assumes I have another torture treatment in store for him. so I will sit with him and just be. I will see how he is doing after work.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I need to rebuild some trust with him Right now
That's a good idea. They tend not to appreciate all that we do for them from a medical standpoint. I've got to start treatment on a doe with an eye problem. She's the only goat on my place that doesn't love me... I can only imagine that she's going to not love me a lot more when we get through with her treatment.