Hello! Visiting from BYC!

HathawayHerds

Just born
Reaction score
Hello all! :frow It was only a matter of time before I ended up here... we only have one acre, and are deed restricted against hoofed livestock... BUT some day I hope to own a hobby farm. For now, we have 17 hens. Alpacas don't have hooves, right? :D :ya visiting from BYC, but I'm sure I'll swing by again... I love cattle, but can't own any... YET!

EggsNBake'n

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
HathawayHerds said:
Hello all! :frow It was only a matter of time before I ended up here... we only have one acre, and are deed restricted against hoofed livestock... BUT some day I hope to own a hobby farm. For now, we have 17 hens. Alpacas don't have hooves, right? :D :ya visiting from BYC, but I'm sure I'll swing by again... I love cattle, but can't own any... YET!
Get some emus!!!!! My 2 are currently IE (in egg), hopefully one hatches. They are not hooved.

I'm from BYC tooooo! I'm farmerChef

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Emu's would be cool! That would be like owning your very own dinosaur!!!

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:welcome
I think I need to stay away from this board. I keep seeing more and more I want....

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Julienkc said:
I think I need to stay away from this board. I keep seeing more and more I want....
It's like a virus, but a good one....

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kla37 said:
Julienkc said:
It's like a virus, but a good one....
Yep. It was bad enough when I started with chickens, then more chickens, then ducks, a turkey, quail, and I've got goose eggs in the incubator. I just got rabbit's a month ago, I'm trying really really hard not to look at all the cute goats and sheep.

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The goats are KILLING me right now, I've always wanted some!

EggsNBake'n

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
You could start with a wether (casterated male). Ours is about 8 now. My sister shows goats with the 4H. I'm thinking about getting a dairy doe to start making some soap and cheese.

sunne73

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Oh no, I am in big trouble if I get into goats...but...I want a nigerian soooooo bad :love

chiknmathvctm

Just born
Reaction score
Hi ya'll! The sky is STILL falling!! :hit

I'm Chick-Among-us from BYC! :frow love the cow! hehehe wth with byc!?!?!? :rant

Latest posts