Help to much information

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It's never too late for a goat to get used to you. It will just take more time, that's all.

I brought home 4 pygmys a few weeks ago (a doe, her 4mo old doelings and a wether), the doe is just now starting to come to me, the wether won't leave me alone and the doelings can't stop eating my hair.

It is a lot of info to digest all in one shot, but the longer you stick with it and decide what works FOR YOU, the easier it gets. I, too, was overwhelmed in the beinning, but now I know what I have to do and it's really nothing compared to what I thought I had to do!

jessica5254

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
That is sooo true. This morning after feeding and watering I went and sat with them like I usually do and what a joy it was to see all three of them running, jumping, spinning in the air, racing back and forth, and kicking there heals. If that is not a sign of happy goats I dont know what is. :lol:

PJisaMom

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I knew I loved my new goaties when Brownie was sitting in my lap and Smith decided he needed to be a lap goat, too. He put his front legs across my lap as close to me as he could get and laid his head on my chest and looked up into my eyes... yep... now that's goat love!

Sounds like you are doing great!

Latest posts