HI!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Emily and I have 11 Chickens, 10 dogs, 5 cats, 5 pygmy goats (with more on the way), 3 Potbellied pigs (2 girls are preggers), 2 horses and 1 Llama. :)

Mea

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:welcome

Sounds as tho You are a busy lady ... and will get busier !

savingdogs

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Heh, is there an Ohio conspiracy on BYH or something? :idunno

I'm currently from the Pacific Northwest in the beautiful state of Washington, but I'm originally from L.A.

When are your kids due? I have some coming ................brrrrr after February 10th. This is my first year with dairy goats kidding so I'm looking forward to swapping stories! Betcha mine get here first! No wait, do pygmies breed year-round like nigys can?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Heh, is there an Ohio conspiracy on BYH or something? :idunno

I'm currently from the Pacific Northwest in the beautiful state of Washington, but I'm originally from L.A.

When are your kids due? I have some coming ................brrrrr after February 10th. This is my first year with dairy goats kidding so I'm looking forward to swapping stories! Betcha mine get here first! No wait, do pygmies breed year-round like nigys can?
I don't know about an Ohio conspiracy, but some would be surprised that we are actually a big farm state... :)

I have no idea when the kids are due actually...the doe that's preggers (Lilly) was already that way and they had no idea when she got in the family way :idunno

Pygmies do breed year round.

Her pregnancy brings me to a question...she just started peeing reddish brown...should I be concerned? Can't find anything about it in does and the vets around me don't "do livestock"

Thanks!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
2607_lilly.jpg