Hiiii

Chikn Luva

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this website. I only joined it because there was a rabbit section on it. I found this website from Backyard Chickens! I have 4 chickens and getting 2 more tomorrow so make that 6 I guess, 2 dogs, 1 parakeet, 1 bunny that I don't know the breed of, my mom, my dad, me (Isabel), My younger sister, and my younger brother. I have a little urban farm! I totaly love animals. I need this forum for the rabbit section, because I don't have any horses, cows, etc. Lol.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Chikn Luva said:
Hi! I am new to this website. I only joined it because there was a rabbit section on it. I found this website from Backyard Chickens! I have 4 chickens and getting 2 more tomorrow so make that 6 I guess, 2 dogs, 1 parakeet, 1 bunny that I don't know the breed of, my mom, my dad, me (Isabel), My younger sister, and my younger brother. I have a little urban farm! I totaly love animals. I need this forum for the rabbit section, because I don't have any horses, cows, etc. Lol.
Came here for the same thing. Actually stumbled over this site looking for information on our rabbits. Great posters here. Great information. On ANY type of animals.

Just browse the section for rabbits. That's what I did. You will be surprised what you learn. I actually learned plenty about goats, sheep, donkeys, cows, etc. On all sides, show, pet and meat.

Welcome to the Forum! :)