Hireath Farm Doe due 2-11-13 (twin bucklings pics pg 3)

TigerLily Trail Ranch

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
rinksgi said:
Hope today is the DAY! I need someone to give me ligament lessons. I feel for them, but don't really know for what I am feeling.
Just something that feels like a pencil on each side of the tail head. Some does' ligs are easier to locate than on others. If you feel something solid on each side os a doe's tailhead your most likely feeling her ligs.

Suburbanfarmer

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
More pics to come...
but for now here are a couple to tide you over...
One even has frosted ears!

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

marlowmanor

Reaction score
AWWWW! :drool I didn't see the 2nd one in the first shot at first. He blends in with the other one! :lol: Looks like both got blue eyes too and take more after moms coloring. :love

That first picture is POW material! ;)

woodsie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
A dalmation goat!!! :love I dare not show my daughter or she will be begging me for one...really beautiful doe!!! :thumbsup

Oh, I didn't see the pics of the kids....adorable...I'm sure you will be able to sell those boys for breeding bucks....stunning!

Suburbanfarmer said:
I figured it was time to start a kidding thread for our first doe due this year. We only have two does, but our other one is due 4-24-13

Felicity is due next Monday, but I think (hope) she will go sooner. She has white goo today and her udder is filling. It's not huge yet and she still has her ligaments, though they are quite deep.

Here is our doe, Felicity:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/kristin_caldwell/IMG_4771.jpg