Holachicka's first kidding thread. FINALLY baby pics!

Holachicka

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first kidding season! I have 4 dairy does, 3 of which are very preggers, one who may be miscarrying :(

First Doe due would be my Emma! She's a 2 year old lamancha, FF, bred Nov 16. Due April 14.

She is too sweet, makes it hard to get good pics when she wants to lean on you for pets...

2161_026.jpg

and one from behind!

2161_046.jpg

She is very feminine, petite framed so her belly looks like a beach ball on sticks! What do you think? one kid?

mydakota

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I am just not experienced enough to try to predict how many kids, but she sure is cute. :)

Holachicka

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The next doe due on the line, 4/25, would be our Lucy! (short for lucifer as she is our only horned goat) She is our herd queen because of those horns but really a sweetheart with her peoples... 2 year old alpine, FF. We got her at 3 months old, and after the first day, I realized she was so sick with pneumonia, cocci and other ailments that we had already dug a grave for her! She's not looking sickly any more!

You got a treat for me?

2161_034.jpg

Did you DROP a treat for me?

2161_038.jpg

You don't have treats, I'm going back to the hay!

2161_045.jpg

heathen

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well I would have never thought her baby would be born with horns.......

Holachicka

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
This is Lev Trotski, He's the buck we had visit for a "romantic holiday". Real sweet little alpine boy(6 months old in the pic), even during the stinky season! Isn't he pretty?

2161_levtrotsky.jpg

Holachicka

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Our next prego doe would be Honey! 2 year old Toggenburg, FF, Due 4/26 and low man on the totem pole. :rolleyes: She will even let me trim her hooves in the middle of the field. Don't have to tie her or fight with her she is just so easy going. her tummy is different from the other girls, it hangs down low more often than it goes out sideways!

2161_033.jpg

2161_049.jpg

2161_hudder.jpg