I have a cow/goat cross!

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
What else could I have? I have a cow that will sample ANYTHING. She nearly ate my camera the other day. I mean, I've already had serious problems with electronics. My cell phone got eaten by my pigs, I've broken two cameras, etc, but I could HARDLY tell my family my cow ate my camera.

:barnie

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I had a horse who would eat my baloney sandwiches ( I got baloney all of the time in my school lunches-yuck)

jambunny

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
My DH left the kick stop on the side of the fence one year and the 4-H steer ate all the plastic on it. Funny thing is, goats only tear stuff up, they are way pickier than cows.

michickenwrangler

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
homesteadingcowgirl said:
I had a horse who would eat my baloney sandwiches ( I got baloney all of the time in my school lunches-yuck)
DH's old Appaloosa used to enjoy ham sanwiches and cherry coke

Ranch Girl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yep, goats/ sheep will eat anything! lol :p :lol:
Once I left a note book in the goat's pen, and came back to get it and couldn't find it. Then I saw on of them chewing on a piece of paper ... :rolleyes: you have to ;) them!

GeeseRCool

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have heard that goats will eat a LOT of anything! I feel bad for you! :hugs

Hykue

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I met a woman once who had done her master's thesis in pastures in Holland. She said that she discovered that cows would eat rabbit carcasses that they found in the pasture. I think that's almost unbelievable, but I can't imagine why she would lie about it . . . she seemed pretty much the opposite of a tale-teller.