It's Official!!

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Every one of my Nigie does are preggie except the baby (hopefully not her, she busted into the buck's pen yesterday) I am not happy about that at ALL!!! My buck is apparently a little too good at what he does. He also got to my 8 month old before I wanted her bred but at least she should be old enough. I was pretty certain Coco was anyways. She is mammoth!! :) Now I'm just not sure about Enya anymore. lol

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congrats on the pregger girls and the CAE negative!!!! :celebrate

Tracy

gingit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
What is CAE?
I am fairly new to goats, have 7 and... my husband who grew up on a farm and is the experienced one must leave town next week. Looks like 4 are pregnant, two are due very soon.
Oy! I am awaiting some interesting days...

hcppam

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
gingit said:
What is CAE?
I am fairly new to goats, have 7 and... my husband who grew up on a farm and is the experienced one must leave town next week. Looks like 4 are pregnant, two are due very soon.
Oy! I am awaiting some interesting days...
I want to know Too? :hu

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
A goat disease (virus) that can lay dormant so you can't tell your goats have it when they are without symptoms. Most people test for it now & cull CAE positive goats or at least keep them seperate from the rest of the herd.

EggsForIHOP

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:celebrate WOO HOO! I love good test results myself, so I know how you feel! Congrats on the good news all around!