jersey wooly and holland lop breeders

The Red Shepherd

Just born
Reaction score
I sold every rabbit to my name last summer. I am left with a black otter buck. So I am looking for some woolies and holland lops! Can you guys direct me to some breeders around missouri?
-thanks, Alan:)

home-sweet-home

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Not sure where in Missouri you are. We are in Oklahoma. We have 4 does pg, 3 are show quality, one is a Grand champion, the other is her daughter (with Grand champions all throughout her pedigree.) Not sure if you want juniors or seniors.

Here is my daughters website. They are due next week.
www.lopsbyleah.com

Or Rachel Webster here in Tulsa is letting go some of her breeders (where we got the Grand Champion for), she is keeping babies and needs cage space.

M.R. Lops

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure where you're located at in Missouri, but I live in Washington, MO (about 50 mins. west of St. Louis) and I raise pedigreed Holland Lops. I am also going to start breeding Mini Rexes this fall and I'm getting some Plush Lops and some more Hollands in a couple weeks.

greymane

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sorry, we have some Lops, but we are not in your area. Best of luck with your search.

hollandloplover

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Go to the ARBA rabbit breeders society They have a list of breeders in every state! I breed Holland lops too but am all the way in wi