Kidding Thread *NEW PICS ADDED 6/12*

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! And I am with Becky... I am starting to get a little scared by seeing all these quads posts... I have 2 or 3(1 of them has me completely befuddled) does due now through the end of April... :th thankfully I have not seen posts talking about first timers having quads... so this is GOOD!

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Woo hoo!!!! Beautiful! :love :celebrate :weee A HUGE congrats to you, Nicki!!! :love all those blue eyes and that chocolate buckling is simply gorgeous!

Tracy

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
Congratulations!!!! And I am with Becky... I am starting to get a little scared by seeing all these quads posts... I have 2 or 3(1 of them has me completely befuddled) does due now through the end of April... :th thankfully I have not seen posts talking about first timers having quads... so this is GOOD!
Livinwright,

Muuaa ha ha. ;) :p My FF ND doe did have quads this year... :lol:

Tracy

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Zanzabeez said:
Livinwright Farm said:
Livinwright,

Tracy
GAAHH!!!! NO! Don't say that!!! :smack :lol: In all seriousness, I really am hoping that my little 8 month old doeling has twins. a single might be too big for her to pass safely, and more than that might be too hard on her... not to mention, where would she be hiding them?!?

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mega congrats! The chocolate little guy looks like a double stuff oreo with an extra dollop of icing on top.

Cuties one and all.

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
Zanzabeez said:
Livinwright Farm said:
Livinwright,

Tracy
GAAHH!!!! NO! Don't say that!!! :smack :lol: In all seriousness, I really am hoping that my little 8 month old doeling has twins. a single might be too big for her to pass safely, and more than that might be too hard on her... not to mention, where would she be hiding them?!?
Ha! I am thinking the same with my ND girls! I don't want to think about FF Quads! Quads terrify me! I am hoping for twins or trips. (She is a pretty wide girl, so I am hoping that she won't have any trouble with size!)

Otherwise, OP...Congrats on the pretty healthy babes! Lovely!

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
11-5.jpg