Leonidas' Story

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Leo is climbing out over my floppy fence to go chase strays but comes back for breakfast. Today I caught him climbing back into home acre over gate after I put him with sheep on pasture. I scolded and took him back. Then he found the hot wire along section of fence he normally climbed over, LOL. He spent the day in same paddock as sheep until 6:30pm when he decided he was done for the day, sigh... Some progress at least. Next test will be how he acts around Aria's 2 month old ram lambs when I put her back with main herd.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I HATE nosy, F'n townies. The neighbors across the street had valid complaint that he was getting out and being a pest. A 120lb wet smelly dog giving old lady sideswipe hugs is a legit issue. So I started working on frontage fence so I can put up hot wire. This unfortunately involves thinning treeline so I can reach fence and it is now see thru. So the townies driving by have called animal control on me having a "poor, uncared for dog" on run line with shade, house, and water available. Yes, he's muddy digging holes is his favorite sport?!?!
:he :barnie:mad::barnie:he

These are the same people that complain we don't have sidewalks. They walk / ride 5 across the narrow 2 lane road and scream at you when you drive normal speed. Argh!!