Looking for MiniManchas / maybe La Manchas in AZ, TX, or in between!

OurWildHeart

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Taking a trip to galveston in a couple months, but local would be a huge plus as I may want stud service or future purchases. Don't want to miss out on any opportunities to save a few $$ and pick up a couple doelings on the way home. Maybe even a buckling if I can get the pen up. I checked goatfinder but to no avail.

Oh and anywhere in between!

GoldBarRanch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I know a breeder that has a mini mancha doe for sale . she lives in Wittmann Az. Let me know if your still looking and I can get you intouch with her

cutie123600

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have a doe that I am finding a home for. I am located in northeast oklahoma.

beckyburkheart

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I'm in Cleburne Texas and have a nice little herd of La Manchas. I'm still working through some of the registrations but that should be done shortly.

I definitely have one buckling for sale, and will have my big guy for sale over the next month or so as i have him back in with the does now, but I'm keeping basically all his daughters.

I have to sort through some of the others, look at the specific doe-lines and numbers and such and I would possibly have some does for sale. Also a (probably) purebred but unregistered nubian that I'm considering selling. I have three daughters of her that will have their registration as g-lamanchas and I'm thinking I should let her go rather than continuing with more partbreds.