Looking for someone to help out on our homestead/farm

Mahoney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello y’all!
(my apologies if I posted this in the wrong thread)

We are looking for someone to watch/help out on our homestead.
We travel to Vermont 5 times a year to visit family and pick up hay for our animals, and we are looking for someone to help us out when we are gone. We are also open to long term help. We can offer different kinds of pay, such as money or just staying at our homestead and teaching and feeding you.

A little more about us:
We are a family of three, and we have a 100 acre homestead in Roanoke, AL.
We are committed to following Biblical standards in every aspect of our lives, including our approach to farming. We strive to emulate creation in the way we feed and care for our animals.
We also observe the sabbath every Saturday, and on that day, we only do the necessary animal chores.
Our farm is home to Nigerian Dwarf Goats, Kune Kune Pigs, American Guinea Hogs, Guinea Hens, Chickens, Quail, and our two Rat Terriers.😊 All of our animals are fed Organic and raised as naturally as possible.
If you are interested at all, or just want to talk about it, feel free to DM me or text: (802) 309-0621

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a website where people are seeking different positions in any industry that includes room & board. Young (and old) people across the world apply in the hopes
of finding something that allows them to : travel to a different place, learn new skills, meet new people. It’s a great way to find inexpensive but dedicated help. If I can remember the name if it I will come back and post