Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Any news on what all the problems have been from? Any answers from the drs and tests? God Bless your youth and all that comes with the stamina and such to keep you going with all that you are doing, and not feeling up to par.

How is work going since the changes of bosses and such??? Is DH working the new job he had interviewed for? Can't remember if he got it finally. Must be a month or 2???? Hope it is going well...

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dr Cristol is such a quack that he should be spontaneously spouting feathers! :somad
Said stress test, et all were perfectly normal and that it wasn't a heart issue. Briefly stated that it could be thyroid related. Then spent a bunch of time trying to tell me it was acid reflux from too much caffeine or tomatoes?! I've already cut way down on caffeine. News flash, I DON'T eat tomatoes AT ALL! I found out in high school, raw gives me horrible stomach upsets and cooked is too acid. Folks, he pointed out ketchup was made of tomatoes. :he
So I have a "no restrictions" note for work and zip for answers.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coconut almost earned a Darwin award. We came home from dinner to her tangled in electric net. It's been folded up on a cart with a tarp over it for weeks. Not anymore... :he
P_20240913_212408.jpg
Luckily she was smart enough to stand still when it got tight on her neck. She was calling and ate dinner okay. Face was just a little puffy. Tomorrow I get to clean up mess and figured out where the tarp went. I guess I get to store it in home acres, sigh...