Mary Jane's Kidding Thread! *Video Link pg 11*

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
fortheloveofgoats said:
How is she doing? Hope all is well.
Quiet as a mouse!!!! LOL She is chowing down on her alfalfa and chewing cud... :barnie Thanks for checking in on her... :hugs

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
jmsim93 said:
fortheloveofgoats said:
How is she doing? Hope all is well.
Quiet as a mouse!!!! LOL She is chowing down on her alfalfa and chewing cud... :barnie Thanks for checking in on her... :hugs
Well that's good to hear. You are so welcome. I hope to read tomorrow morn that she had her babe(s). Hope you don't stress too much. :hugs

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think this one read the doe code and possibly added a few addendums of her own. Hope all goes well with her and she is just being a DOE.

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
NO BABIES!!! She is still acting fine and seems to be comfortable. Guess she just wants to do things her way. I do think it will be today :fl because her udder looks like it is going to pop! Since she is a Nigerian AND a FF I thought her udder was as big as it was going to get. I was wrong! Surely this is the BOOM I keep reading about. Maybe she knew I was off of work today and wanted to wait until I could be there??? HAHA CRAZY GOAT!!!

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Short of making a fool of myself...I'm going to predict she will have the baby/ies this morning??? She is very vocal this morning but not loud, but baaaing every 30 seconds. Her hoohoo looks wrinkly this morning which is different from the very puffy she had been. Her udder is huge...I took pictures but they just don't do it justice! (I can't wait until she gets some more freshenings under her belt!) Tell me what you think...

3636_img_8207.jpg
3636_img_8243.jpg

3636_img_8209.jpg
3636_img_8240.jpg

No discharge yet???

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Her udder is big enough lol. I definitely thing she'll go any time especially since you are sure when she was bred.

Latest posts