Maybe Preggy? ... Yep! ... New Pictures post 20 ... Updates Post 28

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Had the vet out for a once over ... since mom has survived abuse by previous owner ... and little Miss Prema Donna is so tiny! Both mom and baby have a clean bill of health ... so far! A little concerned about front lower ligaments on baby, but not too much. Just a little tight. Only shot was a little BoSe. She is working harder at the nursing thing since we started to milk out mom several times a day. Apparently the Angora is aiming for Saanen in the milk thoughts!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
What an absolutely adorable kid!! I think I'm gonna have to look into angoras! :lol:

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Okay ... here's some cute updates! She is growing like a weed ... coat and body ... Friday mom and Prima Donna wandered out into the main area to check out the grass. Of course my daughter followed very close with the camera!

1370_prima_6_3_11_a.jpg
1370_prima_6_3_11_d.jpg
1370_prima_6_3_11_j.jpg

A little showing off! Oh the future she may have ... and finally ... it's milk time! Belly up to the udder everyone!
1370_prima_6_3_11_show.jpg
1370_prima_6_3_11_c.jpg

Oh ... almost forgot ... here is a pix of the proud papa. This was taken last summer while he was still down 50% of the time. He loved sleeping under the bushes next to the house. His horns are now 2-3" longer and to watch his scratch with them is crazy! Wish I had a set! Would take a pix now, but he is a member of the "bare naked goaties" group! Daddy is a soft red. Mommy white. Prima looks to be white also.

1370_loki.jpg