Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"I dunno" he said thoughtfully.
she sighed 'well if your jst goin to play games i think i have better things to do' she stayed waiting for his response
"oh well" he sighed a small grin on his face
she stomped her foot in irritation. 'uuggggghhhh' she grumbled. 'ur killin me'

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
she sighed 'well if your jst goin to play games i think i have better things to do' she stayed waiting for his response
"oh fine" he said kissing her

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
she was suprised for a moment and then kissed him back and then broke into a fit of nervous giggles against his lips ruining the kiss.she layed her head on his chest still giggling and blushing embaresed.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
she was suprised for a moment and then kissed him back and then broke into a fit of nervous giggles against his lips ruining the kiss.she layed her head on his chest still giggling and blushing embaresed.
He just laughed "what so funny?"

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
I'm sorry' she snickered 'i tend to laugh at all the wrong moments' she choked out 'once i was in the principals office and broke out laughing' ( i really did that once! i got so nervous i just started laughing. i think it's my body's natural defense against shock)

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
I'm sorry' she snickered 'i tend to laugh at all the wrong moments' she choked out 'once i was in the principals office and broke out laughing' ( i really did that once! i got so nervous i just started laughing. i think it's my body's natural defense against shock)
"who said it was bad?"

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
"who said it was bad?"
she just shook her head still hiding her face in his chest (bye and bye where do u RP when your not RPing with me?- just curious as to how many rp's r out there- i don't have the time to go on any more

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
Hey MB what's up?
o not much whats up by u? the goats got out this morning and it was not fun. (there isn't a wild goat RP is there? if there wasn't i would so make one. it's only me duck and pekin on the sychotic crazy thread. LOL gee i wonder why no one wants to join.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
"who said it was bad?"
she just shook her head still hiding her face in his chest (bye and bye where do u RP when your not RPing with me?- just curious as to how many rp's r out there- i don't have the time to go on any more
(mb I'm was at school)

He laughed

Status
Not open for further replies.