Not open for further replies.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
manybirds said:
Hey MB what's up?
o not much whats up by u? the goats got out this morning and it was not fun. (there isn't a wild goat RP is there? if there wasn't i would so make one. it's only me duck and pekin on the sychotic crazy thread. LOL gee i wonder why no one wants to join.
One of my classes is introduction to gaming and i was trying to get my teacher to find this so she could see the Role Play i created. She couldn't find it so i gave her more in detail instruction. :/ Hope she finds it.
HHHmmmmm. is she a nice teacher?

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
manybirds said:
o not much whats up by u? the goats got out this morning and it was not fun. (there isn't a wild goat RP is there? if there wasn't i would so make one. it's only me duck and pekin on the sychotic crazy thread. LOL gee i wonder why no one wants to join.
One of my classes is introduction to gaming and i was trying to get my teacher to find this so she could see the Role Play i created. She couldn't find it so i gave her more in detail instruction. :/ Hope she finds it.
HHHmmmmm. is she a nice teacher?
I dunno, I've never met her.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
MB, where hast thou gone?
You r something special horse (where hast thou gone?). My goats got out today and i had to 'retrieve' them. I also have some school stuff to do (just some small stuff from last year). I have a lady interested in buying and/or trading some of my wether goats for a doe and another lady who has a really neat goat house and fence she is selling for REALLY cheep that i've been going back and forth with.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
DuckLover2399 said:
I ment leaning lol
:p
"You'll have to wait and see" he said
She pouted. "please?" she said looking up at him (why are there so many stalkers?)
"Nope" he said
(i have no idea *Raises eyebrows and shrugs*)

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
MB, where hast thou gone?
You r something special horse (where hast thou gone?). My goats got out today and i had to 'retrieve' them. I also have some school stuff to do (just some small stuff from last year). I have a lady interested in buying and/or trading some of my wether goats for a doe and another lady who has a really neat goat house and fence she is selling for REALLY cheep that i've been going back and forth with.
:tongue I'm special! :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.