Not open for further replies.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
manybirds said:
DuckLover2399 said:
manybirds said:
he pranced 'yes run' he said 'please' he added
She watched him, then walked around him (like rain did to spirit) eyeing him. "if" she said trailing of for a moment "you don't mind being beat by a mare"
(ha he's a world champion barrel racer! speed is all he's got and all he loves) he smiled at her 'i'll go slow for you' he said. he took off at a canter.

sorry i've got to go get my hair cut so i'll be gone for a little while
(mine horse is so better)

She was already past Him her mane wiping about.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"at.......at my dad's house.......of course!" she said kinda gloomy at first but then perked up and looked down sadly
"That guy rubs me the wrong way" Nate said
"Hehe everyone says that for Some Reason!" she smiles awkwardly and rubs the back of her head and kicked slightly at the ground.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Hehe everyone says that for Some Reason!" she smiles awkwardly and rubs the back of her head and kicked slightly at the ground.
"Anything your not tellin me?" he asked
"Eh,.........No!Not at all" she smiled brightly and then got lost in thought.Then she shuttered and went into reality again smiling cutely

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Eh,.........No!Not at all" she smiled brightly and then got lost in thought.Then she shuttered and went into reality again smiling cutely
"It sounds like you are" Nate said

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
pekinduck<3er said:
the fisherman said:
"It sounds like you are" Nate said
"Hehe.......well he kinda touched me......... But that doesnt matter!" she smiled brightly almost as if it didn't happen.You would never guess what she's been through..

Status
Not open for further replies.